How to Register for 2017-2018 Season
- Register team with local association. You will need a competitive registration form, birth certificate for each player and fee for each player. The coach, assistant coach and manager will also need to complete the Risk Management. Please check with your local association for additional information regarding registration.
- Create a GotSoccer account for the team if it is a new team. For returning teams, please update the contact information for the coach, assistant coach and manager. Also, enter the player information including ID number and jersey number.
- Complete the registration form in GotSoccer using the link https://www.gotsport.com/forms/app/?EventID=60005. Each team will be responsible for uploading a roster with numbers and pictures.
- Submit the registration fee of $300. All new teams are required to also submit a $100 Performance bond. (Mail Checks to 5808 92nd st, Lubbock, TX 79424 or call 432-349-4987 for credit/debit card payment)
- Submit signed roster from association to email@example.com.
Please see the important dates below:
July 1st – Registration begins: https://www.gotsport.com/forms/app/?EventID=60005
July 16th – Registration ends
July 25th—Blackout dates due (you will receive a link for blackout dates after July 16th)
August 6 – Coach AND Manager meeting
August 12th – First day games can be scheduled
November 19th – Last day games will be played
Fall Season runs from August 12th-November 19th; Spring Season runs from February 17-May 20
Teams who have not completed ALL portions of the registration process will not be accepted into the WTPL league.
If you have any questions please call Chris Bryant at 432-349-4987 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.