How to Register for 2018-2019 Season
- Register team with local association. You will need a competitive registration form, birth certificate for each player and fee for each player. The coach, assistant coach and manager will also need to complete the Risk Management. Please check with your local association for additional information regarding registration.
- Create a GotSoccer account for the team if it is a new team. For returning teams, please update the contact information for the coach, assistant coach and manager. Also, enter the player information including ID number and jersey number.
- Complete the registration form in GotSoccer using the link https://www.gotsport.com/forms/app/?EventID=67263. Each team will be responsible for uploading a roster with numbers and pictures.
- Submit the registration fee of $300. All new teams are required to also submit a $100 Performance bond. (Mail Checks to 8308 East Highway 84, Slaton, TX 79364 or call 432-349-4987 for credit/debit card payment)
- Submit signed roster from association to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see the important dates below:
July 1st – Registration begins: https://www.gotsport.com/forms/app/?EventID=67263
July 27th – Registration ends
July 27th—Blackout dates due (you will receive a link for blackout dates after you register)
August 12 – Coach AND Manager meeting
August 18th – First day games can be scheduled
November 18th – Last day games will be played
Fall Season runs from August 18th-November 18th; Spring Season runs from February 16-May 19.
Teams who have not completed ALL portions of the registration process will not be accepted into the WTPL league.
If you have any questions please call Chris Bryant at 432-349-4987 or email at email@example.com.